4 Bed, 5 Bath Twin Villa for Sale in Chrang Chamreh Ti Muoy

Chrang Chamreh Ti Muoy, Russey Keo, Phnom Penh

For sale$ 290,000
4Bedroom
5Bathroom

Twin villa for sale (Borey Vimean Phnom Penh 598) (C-5317)

- Twin villa for sale (Borey Vimean Phnom Penh 598) (C-5317)

- Price for sale: $ 290,000 Negotiable

- House size 6.2mx 12.6m

- Land size: 7.91mx 21.5m

- 4 bedrooms

- 5 bathrooms

- Borey layout

- Orientation

- The landlord pays 90% and the other 10% can continue to pay with Borey

- Location: Borey Vimean Phnom Penh, St. Chea Sophara, Sangkat Chrang Chamres 2, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh.

- Description The best location is in the 8th project, Borey Vimean Phnom Penh, near the Ministry of New Lands, 30 meters wide road, only 2000 meters away from AEON Mall 2 Sen Sok.

Property Overview

Agency and Location Profiles

Century 21 Imperial Realty

Century 21 Imperial Realty

For Sale

For Sale

888 Homes

For Rent

For Rent

264 Homes

Area

Area

Phnom Penh

264

Agent

27

Russey Keo

Buy

Buy

$141K - $17M

Rent

Rent

$60 - $780

433

For Sale

433 Homes

For Rent

For Rent

154 Homes

Loan Calculator

BRED Bank
Phillip Bank
30%
%
years
$3,266/month
Property Price
$290,000
Interest
$71,351
Total
$361,351

Similar Twin Villas in Russey Keo