Chrang Chamres 2, Russey Keo, Phnom Penh
Chrang Chamres 2, Russey Keo, Phnom PenhChrang Chamres 2, Russey Keo, Phnom PenhChrang Chamres 2, Russey Keo, Phnom Penh

4 Bed, 5 Bath Twin Villa for Sale in Chrang Chamres 2

Chrang Chamres 2, Russey Keo, Phnom Penh

For sale$ 329,000
4Bedroom
5Bathroom

Twin villa for sale (Borey Chip Mont The Park Lane 598) (C-5846)

Twin villa for sale (Borey Chip Mont The Park Lane 598) (C-5846)

• Sale Price: $ 329,000 (Negotiable)

• Land Size: 8m x 23.0m

• House Size: 6m x 12m

• Bedrooms: 4

• Bathrooms: 5

• Layout Up to Borey

• South

• 95% completed house, ready to move in in the next 5 months

• Easy payment terms up to 30% can also be purchased, the other 70% can be paid in installments with Chip Mong Bank or partner bank

• Location: Borey Chip Mong Park Lane 598, Sangkat Chrang Chamres 2, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh.

Described as a luxury hybrid villa on a wide twin road, high security and comfortable living, large swimming pool, gym, shopping mall, Chip Mong, etc.

Property Overview

Agency and Location Profiles

Century 21 Imperial Realty

Century 21 Imperial Realty

For Sale

For Sale

888 Homes

For Rent

For Rent

264 Homes

Area

Area

Phnom Penh

264

Agent

27

Russey Keo

Buy

Buy

$140K - $17M

Rent

Rent

$60 - $780

431

For Sale

431 Homes

For Rent

For Rent

153 Homes

Loan Calculator

BRED Bank
Phillip Bank
30%
%
years
$3,705/month
Property Price
$329,000
Interest
$80,946
Total
$409,946

Similar Twin Villas in Russey Keo