Cambodia Real Estate Magazine Issue 5
Welcome to Issue 5 of the Cambodia Real Estate Magazine. Once again, the team at Realestate.com.kh are proud to bring to our readers a selection of the finest property news, advice and information from across the Kingdom of Cambodia, including;
- A look into the swift economic and real estate growth in lesser known areas such as Poipet and Battambang,
- Advice for savvy investors looking to invest in real estate hotspots, such as Siem Reap and Sihanoukville- before land prices rise,
- Delving into the major influence that Chinese investors are currently having across the Cambodian real estate sphere,
- Two sneak-peak extracts from our highly anticipated, soon-to-be-released Cambodian Real Estate Investor Guide 2018; where we look at Foreign Ownership Law and tourism trends in the Kingdom in great detail,
- A comprehensive look at upcoming developments from accross the Kingdom, as well as the hottest listings from the country's leading agenices,
And excitingly, for the first time in our history, we are bringing the magazine to you in two languages - both English and Chinese!
Cambodia Real Estate Magazine Issue 4
In issue four we take a look at the huge technology influence on the property market, as well as the hottest news for potential investors, buyers and sellers including;
- How the Cambodian real estate market is embracing technology to enhance real estate sales, marketing and business management.
- How virtual and augmented reality are taking the real estate scene by storm
- The Kingdom's exciting economic growth prospects
- Foregin ownership and laws in 2017- that all prospective investors need to know
- How you can take property pictures like a true professional
- A market insiders analysis into the "The One Belt One Road Policy''
As well as a host of new and upcoming developments in Cambodia's property market, and much, much more.
Cambodia Real Estate Magazine Issue 3
In issue 3 we delve right into Cambodia's real estate market as a whole, covering topics such as;
- The 2016 Consumer Sentiment Survey Results- the most comprehensive survey to ever be conducted in Cambodia
- Market leaders sharing their forecasts of 2017
- How foreginers can pragmatically invest in land in the Kingdom
- Sihanoukville's rise to become the next 'boom town
- Everything you need to know about home-loans before purchasing your property
As well as a look at many of innovative and luxury developments under construction- and much more.
Cambodia Real Estate Magazine Issue 2
In this edition, we review what to keep in mind when investing in plot land in Cambodia; we take a look at the rise of the Toul Tum Poung/Russian market district of central Phnom Penh; and we consider the current issues in the Cambodian valuation industry and how best to address these gaps. You can check out a huge selection of real estate listings for sale and rent across the nation, and a prime selection of new property developments in the pipeline and reviews.
Cambodia Real Estate Magazine Issue 1
The first Cambodian real estate dedicated magazine. Get insights about the property industry in Cambodia with recent law changes, land titles classification, development projects and much more in one, unique magazine.
If you are interested in adevertising in our next issue please contact:
Khmer and Chinese: email@example.com, or call +855 93 552 305, +855 78 637 323
English: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +855 12 599 669, +855 81 599 669