Cambodian real estate mogul Okhna Sear Rithy will be the guest of honour and deliver opening remarks at the Realestate.com.kh Expo 2019 on October 4 at Phnom Penh’s NagaWorld.
Mr. Rithy is a renowned property developer with years of experience, who has contributed much to the rapidly changing landscape of the Kingdom’s capital. He is the chairman of Worldbridge Group.
Oxley-Worldbridge, a Cambodia-based property management company, which is a joint venture between Singapore-based Oxley Holdings Limited and Rithy’s Worldbridge Land (Cambodia), is behind many multi-million dollar projects in Cambodia.
Such projects include The Bridge, a 45-storey high-rise apartment complex, and The Peak, a 55-storey building which is set to be the Kingdom’s oasis of luxury in the clouds. It consists of residential units, shops, restaurants, office spaces and the luxury Shangri-La Hotel.
Rithy believes both potential buyers and investors will be benefited from the Realestate.com.kh Expo 2019. He said that buyers will get a chance to view many projects at one time, while potential investors will get a taste of Cambodia’s real estate market.
“The property expo offers visitors the chance to see a large variety of opportunities in one location. For those considering making an investment, this is an excellent opportunity to survey the market and find good deals,” he said.
Big promotions from big-name developers at the Realestate.com.kh Expo 2019
Some 50 major real estate developers have reserved booths for the upcoming expo, which is set to take place on October 4 and 5 at NagaWorld resort. They are working around the clock to prepare for this property show to showcase their big projects across the country. These will include luxury residential condominiums, boreys, villas, apartments, shopping malls and office spaces.
Visitors will, of course, get the chance to talk with the developers and ask plenty of questions. However, they will also be able to take advantage of promotions from developers, who will be competing with each other to reach their sales targets, said Tom O'Sullivan, CEO Realestate.com.kh.
“If you’re looking to buy property this year, coming to the expo is a no-brainer. All the biggest developers, boreys and condos will all be in the same room,” he said, “They will be competing to offer the best discounts they can for buyers.”
This year’s exhibitors include Aru-Me Metal, Prince Real Estate Group, Prince Huan Yu, Prince Jin Jia, Victory Bay, La Vista One, Urban Village, Bel Air, Creed (Zelkova), Aristo Developers, SH Condo, M Residence, Chief Bank, North Park Condominium, The Penthouse, Beyond Design, HLG (Harvey Cambodia Co., Ltd.), Pafillia Property Developers, Leptos Estate, MAA Architecture & Design, Oxley Emerald, Orkide Villa, Le Bassac, E-Power, Yi Fung Real Estate, Huateng (Cambodia) Investment Co. Ltd., New Landmark, Unicom Scienceplastic, C-Herald Property Service, Huaye, HYO, Morgan, R&F, KH Land, International Top Agent (ITA), Toul Kork Lane, Baoli Mansion, The Bund, CBRE, WanHao, Wealth Mansion, FDD Real Estate, Century 21 Cambodia, and Zenearth.
Win luxury prizes courtesy of LukFook Jewellery
Sure, discounts are great. What about prizes? The first 12 property buyers of the day on both Friday and Saturday will be instantly given a piece of jewellery that is worth up to $200 from the event’s generous sponsor, LukFook Jewellery Cambodia. (Buyers must present proof of purchase.)
On top of that, LukFook Jewellery, a Hong Kong-based jewellery company with thousands of retail outlets across China and Southeast Asia, is helping to spice up the event more by offering two grand prizes for the show:
Doxa Men's Watch worth $2,830
Piaget Women's Diamond Watch worth $1,850
All property buyers are eligible to enter the drawing for the grand prizes.
This year’s event is also sponsored by International logistics giant ZTO Express, Ezecom, LZ Sea View Residence, Cellcard, The Khmer Times, Netease, Lumiere Residence, YuanDao Architecture, Snowbell Hotel, and CDF-Cambodia Duty Free.
Expert-led seminars at the Realestate.com.kh Expo 2019
Realestate.com.kh is the largest property platform in Cambodia. It brings together tens of thousands of buyers and sellers. What’s more, its events have generated over $100 million in sales over the past few years.
Realestate.com.kh Expo 2019 is also a place where visitors can learn from the experts of the Kingdom’s real estate industry, O’Sullivan said, adding that there will be a full schedule of seminars at the show.
“We really think that seminars are a way to educate the market and, in general, act as a trusted resource for our site’s visitors,” he said.
There will be 19 seminars on various topics at the event. Leading these talks will be some of the most outstanding local and foreign real estate experts working in the sector.
Seminars will be conducted in three different languages including Khmer, English and Chinese over the course of two days. Translation headsets will be provided so that everyone can participate.
Day one seminar topics
Realestate.com.kh always strives to create the most useful and educational event for its visitors making sure that the visitors will walk away with new knowledge and insightful information.
Guest speakers for day one:
- Oknha Sear Rithy, Chairman of World Bridge Group, Opening remarks
- Oknha Cheng Kheng, Chairman and CEO of CPL Cambodia, An overview of Sihanoukville real estate market
- Mr. Sorn Seap, Founder and Director of Key Real Estate, An overview of the real estate market in Phnom Penh
- Dr. Kim Heang, Regional Operating Principal at Keller Williams Cambodia, An overview of landed property in Cambodia
- Mr. Marc Townsend, Chairman of CBRE Cambodia, Where to find real value in real value in the Cambodia real estate market
- Mr. Matthew Rendall, Senior Partner at SokSiphana & Associates, An overview of Cambodia property law
- Ms. Catherine Chan, Executive Director of Urban Village, How to structure your project to focus on Khmer buyers, and what Cambodians should look for when considering their property purchase
- Mr. Dan Davies, Director of CBRE Cambodia, Protecting your investment: Opportunities and challenges of property management in Cambodia
- Mr. Seraj Sutton, Chief Operating Officer at Century 21 Cambodia, An overview of Kampot region
- Mr. Nguon Chhayleang, CEO of Pointer Property, An overview of Siem Reap property market and Bakong village
Day two seminar topics
There will also be a wide range of other topics presented on the second day of the event by our distinguished guest speakers to help you understand the real estate sector in Cambodia better and help you make the right decision either for property purchase or investing in real estate developments.
Guest speakers for day two:
- Mr. Li Min, CEO of Prince Real Estate, An overview of the Cambodia property market and the future plans of Prince Real Estate Group
- Ms. Daphne Deng, Chairman of the Peninsula Capital, Executive Director of Sino-Cambodia Investment, 2030 Phnom Penh
- Mr. Wayne Wang, Co-founder of LumiArch Global, A game of win-win or lose-lose between house/condominium sellers and buyers
- Dr. Raymond Choi, Chairman of Prestige Homes Cambodia, How will the online gambling ban impact the property market and Chinese FDI?
- Mr. Edward Lin, CEO of Yi Fung Real Estate Services, An overview of Cambodia’s emerging markets: Sihanoukville, Bavet, Kampot and Kep
- Mr. Haijun Zeng, Partner at Tings & Associates, The Chinese game: Real estate products as commodities
- Mr. Tasos Stavrou, Group Sales Operations Manager, China and Asia GM, Real estate investment opportunity in Europe-Cyprus
- Ms. Vann Sokun Nymol, Business Development Manager of Harvey Law Group, An introduction to permanent residence programmes in the US, Canada, the EU and citizenship programmes in the Caribbean
- Mr. Askins Lam, Country Director (China), Commtech Asia, The next frontier: Understanding the technical pitfalls within integrated resort and commercial developments
The future of Cambodia’s real estate sector
Mr. Rithy is very optimistic that real estate in Cambodia will continue to grow in the coming year given all the good projects that are currently under construction. He added that the country’s stable economic growth and stability will draw more investments in years to come.
“Real estate will continue to grow in 2020. There are many good projects in the pipeline throughout the greater Phnom Penh area which will provide new opportunities for investment.”
Want to find out more about housing types in Cambodia? Read our Investment Guide 2019.
Reminder: It is free to enter the Realestate.com.kh EXPO 2019 at NagaWorld. Register now for express entry.