Call Agent - Agile Lotte Yue has a 10% down payment, and the remaining 90% can be instalment free of interest

Use two fingers to move the map

Apartment

1 1 40m² 4220m² 42 E/S

Agile Lotte Yue has a 10% down payment, and the remaining 90% can be instalment free of interest

✨ Agile Lotte Delight✨ [Developer] Agile Property and the famous local real estate NAKI GROUP jointly build [Project location] Phnom Penh BKK Monivong Boulevard (Monivong blvd, phoum 7, Sangkat Boeung keng Kang 3, khan chamkarmon, Phnom Penh) [Land Area] 4220㎡ [Building area] 80455.8㎡ [Total number of units] 963 households [Number of parking spaces] 424 [Property property] Freehold property rights [Delivery standard] Fine decoration, check-in with bags, first-line brand household appliances and furniture 🔑 [Unit size] 39-42 ㎡ (single room), 57㎡ (one bedroom and one bathroom), 72-76㎡ (two bedrooms and one bathroom), 111㎡ (three bedrooms and two bathrooms)

Property Information

  • Property type: Apartment
  • Project: Agile Sky Residence
  • Resale property
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Baths: 1
  • Floors: 44
  • Floor level: 42
  • Floor area: 40 m²
  • Land area: 4220 m²
  • Facing: E/S
  • Completion year: 20221015
  • Agency: AGILE NAKI PROPERTY CO.,LTD
  • Property ID: 186301
  • Title: hard
  • Listed: 1 year ago
  • Updated: 1 year ago

Pricing Details

  • Price: $70,000
  • Price per m²: $1,750
  • Rent: per month

Get More Information

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or

Property Information

Property Information

  • Property type: Apartment
  • Project: Agile Sky Residence
  • Resale property
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Baths: 1
  • Floors: 44
  • Floor level: 42
  • Floor area: 40 m²
  • Land area: 4220 m²
  • Facing: E/S
  • Completion year: 20221015
  • Agency: AGILE NAKI PROPERTY CO.,LTD
  • Property ID: 186301
  • Title: hard
  • Listed: 1 year ago
  • Updated: 1 year ago

Property Features (23)

Amenities

  • Backup Electricity / Generator
  • Car Parking
  • Commercial area
  • Common Area
  • Garden
  • Gym/Fitness Center
  • Jacuzzi
  • Lift / Elevator
  • Non-Flooding
  • On main road
  • Playground
  • Sauna
  • Sports Facilities
  • Swimming Pool

Property Features

  • Balcony
  • Pet Friendly

Security

  • Alarm System
  • Fire Alarm
  • Fire sprinkler system
  • Gated Community
  • Reception 24/7
  • Video Security

Views

  • City Views

Amenities

  • Backup Electricity / Generator
  • Car Parking
  • Commercial area
  • Common Area
  • Garden
  • Gym/Fitness Center
  • Jacuzzi
  • Lift / Elevator
  • Non-Flooding
  • On main road
  • Playground
  • Sauna
  • Sports Facilities
  • Swimming Pool

Property Features

  • Balcony
  • Pet Friendly

Security

  • Alarm System
  • Fire Alarm
  • Fire sprinkler system
  • Gated Community
  • Reception 24/7
  • Video Security

Views

  • City Views

Properties in Agile Sky Residence

residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 147128
Condo
$67,200
1 1 1 42m²

Call Agent - Agile Sky Residence - Studio

, BKK 3, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh

Sales Representative
+85592921000

Contact Agent - Agile Sky Residence - Studio

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 160283
Condo
$70,000
1 1 1

Call Agent - The best condominium in BKK1

, BKK 3, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh

Sari Pha
+855966986898

Contact Agent - The best condominium in BKK1

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 223216
Condo
$86,000

Call Agent - Studio Room

, BKK 3, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh

Oeurng Rathanak
+85510920899

Contact Agent - Studio Room

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 147129
Condo
$91,200
1 1 1 57m²

Call Agent - Agile Sky Residence - One Bedroom Type B1

, BKK 3, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh

Sales Representative
+85592921000

Contact Agent - Agile Sky Residence - One Bedroom Type B1

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 110933
Condo
$91,200
1 1 57m²

Call Agent - Agile Sky Residence Unit B1 (one-bedroom)

Preah Monivong BLVD (93) 456, BKK 3, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh

Sales Representative
+85592921000

Contact Agent - Agile Sky Residence Unit B1 (one-bedroom)

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 226256
Condo
$95,514
1 1 565m²

Call Agent - Condo for sale in BKK

BKK 3, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh

Vgot Vgot
+85516629287

Contact Agent - Condo for sale in BKK

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 170957
Condo
$110,000

Call Agent - The Premium Condo in Phnom Penh, BKK3

, BKK 3, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh

Sales Representative
+85592921000

Contact Agent - The Premium Condo in Phnom Penh, BKK3

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 110936
Condo
$115,200
2 1 72m²

Call Agent - Agile Sky Residence Unit C1 (two-bedroom)

Preah Monivong BLVD (93) 456, BKK 3, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh

Sales Representative
+85592921000

Contact Agent - Agile Sky Residence Unit C1 (two-bedroom)

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 110938
Condo
$120,000
2 1 75m²

Call Agent - Agile Sky Residence Unit C4 (two-bedroom)

Preah Monivong BLVD (93) 456, BKK 3, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh

Sales Representative
+85592921000

Contact Agent - Agile Sky Residence Unit C4 (two-bedroom)

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 110932
Condo
$126,000
1 1 42m²

Call Agent - Agile Sky Residence Unit A2 (Studio)

Preah Monivong BLVD (93) 456, BKK 3, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh

Sales Representative
+85592921000

Contact Agent - Agile Sky Residence Unit A2 (Studio)

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 226092
Condo
$127,470
1 1 57m²

Call Agent - Brand New Modern One Bedroom Condo Urgent Sale | Located in BKK3 |

Contact Agent - Brand New Modern One Bedroom Condo Urgent Sale | Located in BKK3 |

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 226093
Condo
$140,000
2 2 75m²

Call Agent - Brand New Modern Two Bedroom Condo Unit Urgent Sale | Located in BKK3 |

Contact Agent - Brand New Modern Two Bedroom Condo Unit Urgent Sale | Located in BKK3 |

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Condo for sale in BKK 3 ID 110939
Condo
$177,600
3 2 111m²

Call Agent - Agile Sky Residence Unit D1 (three-bedroom)

Preah Monivong BLVD (93) 456, BKK 3, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh

Sales Representative
+85592921000

Contact Agent - Agile Sky Residence Unit D1 (three-bedroom)

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or
residential Apartment for sale in Cambodia ID 186301
Resale
Apartment
$70,000
1 1 40m² 4220m² 42 E/S

Call Agent - Agile Lotte Yue has a 10% down payment, and the remaining 90% can be instalment free of interest

Contact Agent - Agile Lotte Yue has a 10% down payment, and the remaining 90% can be instalment free of interest

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or

Agency Information

AGILE NAKI PROPERTY CO.,LTD

Founded in 1992, Agile Group is an enterprise group with real estate and multi-sector business. Agile has been dedicated to the pursuit of a better life for people and committed t…

See Profile

Nearby Amenities

Use two fingers to move the map
  • Show

Agency Information

Founded in 1992, Agile Group is an enterprise group with real estate and multi-sector business. Agile has been dedicated to the pursuit of a better life for people and committed to becoming a quality…

See Profile

Calculate Mortgage Repayments

Property Price Deposit
Rate (ARP)
Term

Repayment $500 / week

Get More Information

or

Contact Agent

Chat in any language en km zh-hans fr th international
or

Agile Lotte Yue has a 10% down payment, and the remaining 90% can be instalment free of interest

Share this property

Add as Favourite

Please fill personal info before saving favourites. Open Profile Settings.

For the best mobile experience please use our app to: