Organised by Realestate.com.kh, in partnership with the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) and the Cambodia Valuers and Estate Agents Association (CVEA), the Cambodia Real Estate Awards (CREA) 2018 promises to be the most prestigious event for Cambodia’s real estate industry this year.
The Awards will conclude with an Awarding Ceremony and Gala Dinner that will recognise top performers at the same time celebrate the milestones achieved by the industry.
The Awarding Ceremony and Gala Dinner will be held at Sofitel Phnom Penh on June 27, 2018, from 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM, with several hundred industry leaders, government officials, and others expected to be in attendance.
Tickets to the event and their prices are as follow:
- Early Bird General Admission Table Ticket- $95 (Super discounted rate);
- Early Bird VIP Ticket- $150 (Gives the ticket holder the chance to sit only one row away from real estate VIPs);
- Early Bird VVIP Ticket- $190 (Confers the right to sit in the first row of tables);
- Early Bird General Admission Table of 10- $855;
- Early Bird VIP Table of 10- $1,350 (One row away from real estate sector elites and VIPs);
- Early Bird VVIP Table of 10- $1,710 (You and your clients will rub shoulders with the who’s-who in the Cambodia real estate industry).
Tickets are available on a first come-first serve basis until sold out. Tickets are available online at https://www.cambodiarealestateawards.com/, or you may purchase it from Ms Neary Both.
Further to this, organizers stressed that sponsorship slots are still available.
Additional information on tickets or sponsorships, are available at https://www.cambodiarealestateawards.com or you may contact Ms Both at email@example.com or +855 8975 5777