Jum reap sour! And welcome to another Realestate.com.kh property review. On this week’s show, we’re live at Apennines Condominium showroom in Phnom Penh with Ms. Vatey, sales manager at the Apennines Condominium project.
Apennines is a modern condominium strategically located in one of the fastest-appreciating districts of Phnom Penh city - Toul Kork. More specifically, the location of our project is at house 40, Street 604, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh - just right behind Pannasastra University Toul Kork Branch. Apennines condominium is located just 10 minutes drive from Phnom Penh International Airport, and is also surrounded by schools, restaurants, supermarkets, sports clubs, coffee shops and entertainment centers.Tell us more about the developer:
Apennines condominium is developed by KHSI INVESTMENT PTE LTD, an award winning architecture & engineering company with a wealth of experience in both Malaysia & Singapore. KHSI is uniquely committed to optimizing best standards and creating modern and quality lifestyle living through innovative and creative means.
What sort of features does this condo have?
Standing a total of 17 storeys tall, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condos are available in a variety of sizes. All units’ interior has been uniquely designed by Singaporean experts, and fully equipped with high quality fittings. Shared condo facilities include a swimming pool, pool deck, gym; and the unique perfect car parking system, a car parking elevator.What does KHSI offer to buyers?
- Home loan is available through RHB and Phillip Bank.
- Freehold ownership titles, for locals and foreigners.
- Full security (CCTV, security guard 24/7).
- Great common facilities such as swimming pool, fitness center, gardening and minibar.
- Full property management and maintenance of the building (interior and exterior).
- An enticing GRR package of 6% annually.
- The first Car elevator parking system ever to be used in Cambodia, which is efficient, secure and convenient - and maximising space.
- Our architectural design (interior and exterior) is from award winning architect, EDP Architect Malaysia.
- Our engineering structure has been designed by LSW Consulting Engineer Singapore.
- The structure of the building includes reinforced Concrete walls and transferred floor technology, a feature unique to other projects currently in Cambodia.
- And our project is located in a residential area that is a hotspot for potential investment returns.