Best Practice Facilities Operations: Adding Value to Business Competitiveness through Operational Efficiency Training with RICS: Cambodia, 20 July 2016
The majority of organisations operate from buildings, which represent one of their largest corporate assets and after staff, one of the most significant expenditures. These assets and costs need to be managed with the objectives of the organisation in mind so that accommodation and facilities services strategies are aligned with business strategies and plans.
What to Expect?Lecture: Interactive series of presentations supported by in-depth group discussions. Case Study: Allow you to apply the new theory and concepts in real-life context.
Learning ObjectivesAfter this programme, you will be able to:
- Explain essential elements of facilities services delivery process;
- List various facilities delivery services sourcing options for your organisation;
- Summarize steps of outsourcing procedures;
- State guidelines for preparing and managing service contract documentations;
- Identify legislative and compliance requirements;
- Describe commonly used performance measures to evaluate performance of facilities management teams;
- Explain scorecard approaches to facilities management in measuring performance.
Who Should Attend?
- Facility Managers;
- Property owners;
- Property agents;
- Property investors;
- Asset Managers.