Feb. 16, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Realestate.com.kh is proud to sponsor and support the Global Alumni Convention (GAC) 2016.
The Global Alumni Convention (GAC) is organized by IDP Education to bring together graduates from Cambodia, Australia, the USA, Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, France, Russia, Korea, Japan, China, Malaysia, Singapore and other countries and give them a forum to meet, share ideas and network with experts, decision makers and leaders from governments, the private sector, and civil society for education, trade and investment opportunities.
AIMS OF THE CONVENTION:
The convention is designed around the themes of reconnecting with learning, knowledge-sharing, and being inspired to fulfil education, professional, and business potential.
Organizers anticipate attendance by more than 500 alumni, professionals, experts and leaders from the public and private sector.
The objectives of the GAC 2016:
Who will attend the convention?
- To learn about the pathways and successes that alumni from these countries have achieved.
- To showcase world class education systems and opportunities.
- To gain insights into Cambodia’s position in the world.
- To enhance friendship and cooperation within Cambodia and internationally.
The Global Alumni Convention is a high-profile event with 500 anticipated attendees being:
When and where will the convention be held?
- Graduates from around the globe.
- Leaders from Governments and Embassies.
- Directors, CEOs and Senior Executives from business and civil society.
- Professionals, specialists, and experts from diverse industries.
- Cambodians and non-Cambodians.
On the evening of Friday 29 and all day on 30 January 2016 at InterContinental Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The format of the panel discussions will be four panellists plus a moderator with an interactive Q+A.
The convention will be in two parts – the Business & Education Networking Reception on the evening of 29 January 2016 coupled with the Main Convention on 30 January 2016 and concluding with the Convention Cocktail Reception.
The Business & Education Networking Reception will be a networking dinner with leaders from the government, embassies, the private sector and civil society.
The Main Convention will consist of a series of moderated panel discussions with topics being on Cambodia-related issues and will be given by leading figures from the business community, the public sector, relevant industry figures and alumni themselves.
GAC 2016 will be honoured with a welcome address by HE Sun Chanthol, Senior Minister and Minister of Commerce on the evening of the 29th
, and the official opening address by HE Dr Hang Chuon Naron, Minister of Education Youth and Sport in the morning of the 30th January, 2016.
To register, please go to www.cambodiaGA.org ; For more information, please contact GAC Secretariat Office at email@example.com or 023 222 064.
- Early Registration – 01 Oct – 30 Nov 2015 (US$ 70)
- Standard Registration – 01 – 30 Dec 2015 (US$ 80)
- Late Registration – 01 – 28 Jan 2016 (US$ 90)
- Walk-in Registration – 29 – 30 Jan 2016 (US$ 100)