- H2 2015 witnessed development land investment volumes in Asia rise by 14.1% year-on-year.
- Cross-border volumes increased by 55.3%, driven by intra-Asian investment flows.
- China bought almost two times more land in the rest of Asia.
- While the average price of a piece of development land has been climbing steadily since mid-2012, the average land size has been shrinking.
- In Indonesia, the government’s efforts to tackle tax evasion is discouraging big-ticket purchases.
Knight Frank Prime Asia Development Land Index released
Feb. 16, 2017, 11:52 a.m.
Add as Favourite
Please fill personal info before saving favourites. Open Profile Settings.