Modern developments in Cambodia are often associated with high prices that increase every year. But with Realestate.com.kh, you’re bound to find the best affordable properties in the best neighbourhoods in town. This article on the Best-Value Properties will help you find 3 of these properties today!
WorldBridge Sport Village
The WorldBridge Sport Village is one of the most unique and exciting residential projects soon coming to Phnom Penh. The project is a massive undertaking near the Morodok Techo National Sports Complex, Cambodia’s first modern multipurpose and international standards sports facility designed to host the participants of the 2023 Southeast Asian Games.
Upon completion in 2023, the WorldBridge Sport Village is set to become the finest residential choice for any individual/family looking for a comfortable suburban living experience with all the facilities that support an active and sporty lifestyle - all offered as one of the best-value property investments in Phnom Penh to-date!
- Starting Price: $66,800
- Location: Chroy Changvar, Phnom Penh
- Mixed-use development to feature both landed residential properties such as shophouses, linked houses villas, high-rise condominiums and commercial areas
- The first-ever sports village in Cambodia, offering residents a wide range of sporting facilities
- Adjacent to Morodok Techo National Stadium, one of the newest modern stadiums in the world and the venue for the upcoming SEA Games 2023
- Chroy Changvar is Phnom Penh’s up-and-coming district earmarked for several private residential developments
- Commercial projects are also coming to meet the growing demand for retailers in the district
- A peninsular district is known for its greeneries and breeze coming from the two rivers flanking Chroy Changvar
Residence H Cambodia
The Residence H Cambodia is a condominium project with 28 storeys built on the concept of “The Gracefulness of Living Life”. The building is set to be a shining landmark development in Phnom Penh’s biggest residential district: Sen Sok.
Its location in the Sen Sok district makes it a prime and exclusive development conveniently alongside access roads to the international airport and all major commercial and business areas throughout the capital city.
- Starting Price: $47,520
- Location: Sen Sok, Phnom Penh
- Affordable project yet high-quality project in Phnom Penh’s biggest residential district
- Located near many commercial hotspots such as Eden Mall and TK Avenue
- More-than-adequate spaces from a variety of unit types.
- Sen Sok is a fast-urbanizing district with plenty of infrastructure to support its growing residential and commercial developments
- Located in a large district with roads leading to CBD and International Airport
PARC 21 Residence
The PARC 21 Residence is a new 132-unit development in Boeung Trabek, Chamkarmon. Its location is a high-traffic area near the popular Toul Tompoung Market (Russian Market) known for its many shops and restaurants and close to two major roads: Preah Monivong and Mao Tse Tong Boulevard, both roads leading to central business districts like BKK1 and Daun Penh, and to developing areas like Sen Sok, Chbar Ampov, and Meanchey.
- Starting Price: $78,980
- Location: Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- This project is located near 2 major road arteries in Phnom Penh: Mao Tse Tung Boulevard and Preah Monivong
- Singaporean-inspired project, highlighting efficient use of space in a highly-populated area in Phnom Penh
- Chamkarmon is considered a Tier 2 location, properties are offered at significantly better prices and still enjoy access to CBD and many other modern urban city staples.
- Dozens of international schools nearby perfect for local and expatriate families
- Surrounded by markets (Russian Market) and shopping malls nearby (Chip Mong Noro Mall and AEON Mall 1)