The Peninsula Private Residences
Chroy Changvar, Chroy Changvar, Phnom Penh
The Peninsula Private Residences
Designed by Tings & Associates and developed by CC Peninsula Co., Ltd., a reputable and experienced company, the Peninsula Private Residences boasts high-quality finishes, including Wajar Oak and Holm Oak flooring. Residents will enjoy breathtaking city views and a wide array of amenities such as a gym, sauna, garden, and swimming pool. The development also features a five-level basement parking area with automated car lifts. With completion scheduled for Q3 2021, this project is well on its way, making it an attractive choice for those seeking a trusted developer, flexible payment terms, and a ready-to-move-in property.
Explore properties in The Peninsula Private Residences
Summary of units
|Type||Size||Price Range||No. of Units||Floorplans|
|Studio||56.16m²||Starting Price From $154,400||15|
|One Bedroom||66.36m² - 74.87m²||Starting Price From $182,000||30|
|Two Bedrooms||104.04m² - 168.64m²||Starting Price From $286,000||84|
|Three Bedrooms||148.20m² - 237.27m²||Starting Price From $386,000||32|
|Shophouse||278.25m² - 429.31m²||Starting Price From $793,013|
|Offices||156.73m² - 298.64m²||Starting Price From $399,670|
|Sign SPA||30%||Depends on the actual unit price|
|Pay installment over 8 months||60%||Depends on the actual unit price|
|Handover Date||10%||Depends on the actual unit price|
|Full Payment||100%||Depends on the actual unit price|
CC Peninsula Co., LTD
$83K - $450K
$435 - $2K
Common Q & A
- How much do units cost in The Peninsula Private Residences?
The starting price for units in this project is $154,400.00.
For a Studio prices fluctuate between Starting Price From $154,400 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 15 units with floor area being 56.16m².
For a One Bedroom prices fluctuate between Starting Price From $182,000 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 30 units with floor area being 66.36m² - 74.87m².
For a Two Bedrooms prices fluctuate between Starting Price From $286,000 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 84 units with floor area being 104.04m² - 168.64m².
For a Three Bedrooms prices fluctuate between Starting Price From $386,000 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 32 units with floor area being 148.20m² - 237.27m².
For a Shophouse prices fluctuate between Starting Price From $793,013 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 0 units with floor area being 278.25m² - 429.31m².
For a Offices prices fluctuate between Starting Price From $399,670 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 0 units with floor area being 156.73m² - 298.64m².
- What are the highlights and facilities?
Highlights in this project include: Guaranteed Leaseback, High Return Yield, Brand Developer, High Appreciation Value, Bank Loans Available and Promotional Discount.
Facilities include: Backup Electricity / Generator, Car Parking, Commercial area, Common Area, Garden, Gym/Fitness Center, Jacuzzi, Lift / Elevator, Non-Flooding, On main road, Playground, Sauna, Sports Facilities and Swimming Pool.
- When will the project be completed?
- The project is scheduled for completion by Q3 2021.
- What are nearby attractions and conveniences?
- The Peninsula Private Residences is close to popular destinations in the city such as Wat Phnom, the Royal Palace, the National Museum, the riverside, embassies, banks, malls, markets. Lucky Supermarket and Starbucks are just a few steps away from the project. The development is close to popular schools like Singapore Cambodia International Academy (SCIA), Lycée Français René Descartes Phnom Penh. These selection of conveniences make it ideal for young professionals, families, expatriates, and as property investments for foreign buyers.
- Is this project working with any banks for a home loan?
- Yes, bank loans are available from RHB Bank.
- Could foreigners apply for a bank loan?
- Yes, this development is working with RHB Bank to provide home loans for foreigners.
- Can foreigners own properties in The Peninsula Private Residences?
- Yes, foreigners can fully own property within The Peninsula Private Residences through strata titles. These titles are registered and recognized on a national level and are the go-to property titles for foreign buyers/non-Cambodian citizens.
- What are the ongoing costs of owning a condo at The Peninsula Private Residences?
- The Peninsula Private Residences has a management fee of 1.20$ per sqm and a sinking fund fee of 0.20$ per sqm. This fee is used for the maintenance of common areas and other facilities within the building/complex.
- What are the amenities and facilities within The Peninsula Private Residences?
- The Peninsula Private Residences provides a high-class living experience and to enhance the residences an abundance of fantastic city view and eleven recreation facilities and amenities including gym and fitness center, sauna, garden, and swimming pool. Five basement level within the development is set to be a parking lot featuring an automated car lift.
- How much is the Guaranteed Rental Return (GRR) at The Peninsula Private Residences?
- The Peninsula Private Residences offers a GRR of 7% for 2 years.