The Peninsula Private Residences
Chroy Changvar, Chroy Changvar, Phnom Penh
The Peninsula Private Residences
The Peninsula Private Residences comprises retail units and four different types of 161 residential units including studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedrooms. The units are fully furnished homes that are designed and built in a mid-end scheme with high-quality furniture such as Wajar Oak and Holm Oak for the flooring.
The development provides a high-class living experience and to enhance the residences an abundance of fantastic city view and eleven recreation facilities and amenities including gym and fitness center, sauna, garden, and swimming pool. Five basement level within the development is set to be a parking lot featuring an automated car lift.
The development is scheduled to be completed in Q3 2021, designed by Courtesy of Tings & Associates and developed by CC Peninsula Co., Ltd., which is a well-known and experienced company including the sister company a National 6A Investment, Sun & Moon Hotel, and Saturn Investment.
Why we chose this project
1. Well-known and trusted developer that has experienced of completing many high-rise buildings
2. 90% to the completion and will handover to the buyers in Q3 2021
3. Great for living & perfectly structured for an investment
4. Flexible payment terms
Pricing by Room Type & Floor Plans
|Type||Size||Price Range||No. of Units||Floorplans|
|Studio||56.16m²||$128,044 - $143,769||15|
|One Bedroom||66.36m² - 74.87m²||$151,300 - $191,667||30|
|Two Bedrooms||104.04m² - 168.64m²||$237,211 - $438,464||84|
|Three Bedrooms||148.20m² - 237.27m²||$343,824 - $616,902||32|
Properties in The Peninsula Private Residences
|Sign SPA||30%||Depends on the actual unit price|
|Pay installment over 8 months||60%||Depends on the actual unit price|
|Handover Date||10%||Depends on the actual unit price|
|Full Payment||100%||Depends on the actual unit price|
Developer and Location Profiles
CC Peninsula Co., LTD
$70K - $615K
$365 - $870
Common Q & A
- How much do units cost in The Peninsula Private Residences?
The starting price for units in this project is $147,680.00.
For a Studio prices fluctuate between $128,044 - $143,769 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 15 units with floor area being 56.16m².
For a One Bedroom prices fluctuate between $151,300 - $191,667 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 30 units with floor area being 66.36m² - 74.87m².
For a Two Bedrooms prices fluctuate between $237,211 - $438,464 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 84 units with floor area being 104.04m² - 168.64m².
For a Three Bedrooms prices fluctuate between $343,824 - $616,902 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 32 units with floor area being 148.20m² - 237.27m².
- What are the highlights and facilities?
Highlights in this project include: Guaranteed Leaseback, High Return Yield, Brand Developer, High Appreciation Value, Bank Loans Available and Promotional Discount.
Facilities include: Backup Electricity / Generator, Car Parking, Commercial area, Common Area, Garden, Gym/Fitness Center, Jacuzzi, Lift / Elevator, Non-Flooding, On main road, Playground, Sauna, Sports Facilities and Swimming Pool.
- Can foreigners own properties in The Peninsula Private Residences?
- Yes, foreigners can fully own property within The Peninsula Private Residences through strata titles. These titles are registered and recognized on a national level and are the go-to property titles for foreign buyers/non-Cambodian citizens.
- When will the project be completed?
- The project is scheduled for completion by Q3 2021.
- Is this project working with any banks for a home loan?
- Yes, bank loans are available from RHB Bank.
- What are the ongoing costs of owning a condo at The Peninsula Private Residences?
- The Peninsula Private Residences has a management fee of 1.20$ per sqm and a sinking fund fee of 0.20$ per sqm. This fee is used for the maintenance of common areas and other facilities within the building/complex.
- How much is the Guaranteed Rental Return (GRR) at The Peninsula Private Residences?
- The Peninsula Private Residences offers a GRR of 7% for 2 years.
- What are the amenities and facilities within The Peninsula Private Residences?
- The Peninsula Private Residences provides a high-class living experience and to enhance the residences an abundance of fantastic city view and eleven recreation facilities and amenities including gym and fitness center, sauna, garden, and swimming pool. Five basement level within the development is set to be a parking lot featuring an automated car lift.
- What are nearby attractions and conveniences?
- The Peninsula Private Residences is close to popular destinations in the city such as Wat Phnom, the Royal Palace, the National Museum, the riverside, embassies, banks, malls, markets. Lucky Supermarket and Starbucks are just a few steps away from the project. The development is close to popular schools like Singapore Cambodia International Academy (SCIA), Lycée Français René Descartes Phnom Penh. These selection of conveniences make it ideal for young professionals, families, expatriates, and as property investments for foreign buyers.
- Could foreigners apply for a bank loan?
- Yes, this development is working with RHB Bank to provide home loans for foreigners.
Price Trends for Properties in Chroy Changvar