D’Seaview offers a Highly-Manageable Payment Scheme

Feb. 16, 2017, 1:02 p.m.


Being the first residential project of the HLH Group in the country that is outside the realm of agriculture, D’Seaview project by the company’s residential project entity – Camhomes – has embraced great success since its introduction last year. Currently, more than 51 percent of the 737 residential units in the D'Seaview mixed-use development had been sold and the piling work has already achieved a hundred percent completion since the 18th of July, 2016. Deferred Payment Scheme: You will now be able to pay for a unit by giving 30 percent down payment first, then deferring the other 70 percent to only at the completion of the unit. This entails an absorbed fit out cost of approximately 5 percent of the purchase price and a guaranteed rental return of 30 percent over 3 years at 10 percent per year. Initially, a down payment of 5 percent is required. This is then followed by a 25 percent payment which is due upon signing the sales and purchase agreement, along with the guaranteed rental return side letter. The remaining 70 percent will be given once the unit is handed over. Installment Scheme:  To further enhance the choices to interest buyers, one can also purchase a unit from D’Seaview through the new revolutionary way, via a 5 years installment plan. This gives buyer the added benefits of having 0 percent interest, 100 percent installment for 60 months, and has 0$ down payment. Only a selected limited number of residential units in D’Seaview qualifies for this type of payment scheme, therefore it is while stock last basis. Getting a residential unit with high-class amenities and a beautiful view of the beach has never been easier. See the full listing and Inquire today!  


For the best mobile experience please use our app to: