CAMBODIA CONSTRUCTION CONTINUE TO EXPAND
- Cambodia’s GDP expected to grow 7.1% in 2017, highest among all neighboring countries with Construction is one of primary sources of growth besides Agriculture, Garments & Footwear and Tourism, according to Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- From the year 2000 to this June, the ministry had approved 35, 206 projects that translated to 85 million square meters nationwide. During the same 16-year period, total construction investment reached $32.3 billion.
- MLMUPC revealed that $8.5bn worth of development projects approved in 2016 was significant growth compared to just $3.3bn in 2015.
- The Cambodia Infrastructure Report from Business Monitor International forecast construction sector to grow by 9.9% in 2016 and 9.8% in 2017
- CBRE foresee that FDI will move towards entertainment, hotels, condo-hotels and retail in 2017 where residential sector were largely focused in 2015 and 2016
- Knight Frank projected offices demand to increase by 77% within 2020.
- Sihanoukville is one of the most hot spot in 2017 ! Expect more tourism, hospitality, entertainment investment, and also residential investment.
2nd Cambodia Architect and Decor
Cambodia Architect and Decor, first held in Phnom Penh during 9-11 June 2016, proved to be a successfully excellent platform creating networking and business opportunities between international suppliers and local architects, project developers, interior designers as well as traders and distributors. The 3-day exhibition, welcomed over 3,500 trade visitors and featured over 100 international companies & brands.
The 2nd edition of Cambodia Architect and Decor is scheduled for 8-10 June 2017 at the Diamond Island Exhibition & Convention Center (DIECC) in Phnom Penh. With the continued support from Cambodian Society of Architects and Board of Architects, the event will again host an educational seminar, student design competition, a showcase of design competition winners and a networking architect dinner, in addition to exhibition.
Cambodia Architect & Decor 2017 exhibition will showcase over 150 companies and brands from local and international companies including international pavilion from Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Italy and China. The exhibition is sponsored by SCG, ASEAN sustainable business leader company who’ll showcase innovative and eco-friendly building material products, and co-sponsored by Heng Asia, a leading building materials distributor in Cambodia. The exhibition will present many products and design first time launched in Cambodia. Mark your Calendar… 8-10 June 2017 @ 2nd Cambodia Architect & Decor.
Must Visit!! 2nd Cambodia Architect and Decor
- Meet over 150 companies from local and international including; Thailand, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Italy and more.
- See new products and design first time in Cambodia
- Update industry trends and development
- Attend “The Architecture Profession and the Built Environment” Seminar by CSA
- Network at “Cambodia Architect 2017 Dinner”
- Witness award winners of “2nd CSA Design Competition”, the next generation of Cambodian Architects & Interior Designers
- SCG – showcase of innovative and eco-friendly building material products on over 200 sqm space, the biggest stand in the show, covers
- life-scale mock up roof display
- products variety display and products application in modern setting
- in-depth advice from SCG experts
- Heng Asia – showcase of top reliable brands of quality products
- Gio - Home Kitchen’s first launch of water proof home kitchen furniture
- Kingsmen - One-stop shop solution for Design and Construction
- Modernform - Customizable desk & ergonomic chairs to increase your workplace productively and creatively
- Exotic panels for decorating your residential and commercial by MMWALL- Twothousand Progress
- Swimming pool: Fuschia villa, highest quality and value for money by H&T Technology Pool and Spa
- First launch of White Carrara Marble from Italy by CAVA MADIELLE- GDA Marmi
- Metal and wooden furniture from Chair Maker
- and many more
Mark in your calendar to visit Cambodia Architect & Decor 2017
Pre-register to visit the show now @ www.cambodiaarchitectdecor.com
More information and registration, please contact
Tel : +662 - 713 - 3033
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +855 - 109 - 86985
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org