Cambodia’s real estate sector is attracting the attention of investors from around the region and the world. The property market has grown phenomenally in last 5 years, and major cities are demonstrating some of the highest urban expansion and population growth rates in the region.
Despite remaining an “emerging market”, Cambodia is demonstrating lower risk than this label usually suggests - demonstrating strong fundamentals for property investors and regionally high yields, which has already attracted a multitude of international development companies from around the world to launch projects:
Why Invest In Cambodian Property? The Fundamentals:
- US$ Investment Economy: Invest in the world’s most resilient currency as Cambodia has long been a dollarized economy and will continue to be.
- Virgin Investment Territory: Enormous growth potential and very positive appreciation trends in recent years.
- Strong, Sustained Growth in GDP: 5% average for the last 5 years, year on year. No. #21 worldwide in growth, and No. #1 in the region.
- Secure Assets: Freehold Foreign Ownership Laws that have been successfully supporting investor’s since 2010.
- Strategic Location: Sandwiched between two strong economies, Thailand and Vietnam; Midway between the world’s largest and fastest growing economies, China and India; and sitting between Australasia and Asia, with trade agreements connecting it to both.
- Political Stability: The country has had the same Prime Minister for more than a quarter of a century, the longest serving non-royal leader in South East Asia.
- Trade Integration & Regional Logistics Chain: Joined ASEAN for increased access to regional markets; LDC status gives tariff free access to highly developed markets in Europe and Americas; Cambodia is firmly part of China’s “One Belt, One Road” policy.
- Improved Logistics: Deep sea port, railways, roads and flight connections around the nation and Asia growing yearly.
- Retirees’ Mecca: Due to a unique, low-cost quality of life.
- A Cash Economy: Money flows inside and outside of Cambodia are simple and cost-effective for international investors.
Developments of all varieties are rising fast across the nation, giving buyers a wide range of options to choose from, with investment properties suited to all budgets and needs. However, purchasing the right property is an important decision that requires diligence and a full survey of the strength of that financial investment - which can be difficult for those investors residing outside the country.
For this reason, Realestate.com.kh, Cambodia most visited and most preferred real estate portal, is hosting the most comprehensive Cambodia real estate show in the nation’s history. The Realestate.com.kh Cambodia Real Estate Show will take place on the 5th and 6th of May 2017 at the country’s most famous Hotel and Casino: NagaWorld.
The event will be a one-stop exhibition where buyers can simultaneous survey the country's hottest property offerings and learn the necessities of an informed and secure investment decision in Cambodia.
The Creed Group, HLH Group/Camhomes and Graticity Real Estate Development (GRED), Habitat, NC Max World, J&L Property Development, EASTLAND, CORE PPSEZ, DH3, Royal HM trading, Sky 31, Vikirirom Pine Resort, among others, have already booked their booth space.
Silver Sponsors of the event: LASTMILE WORKS Co., Ltd and Seara Sports Systems.
Seminars and speeches by local consultants will be running throughout the two days to promote understanding of the legal climate in Cambodia and the best ways for investors to manage their property assets in country. Those seminars will have the objective of promoting knowledge and establish confidence in purchasing a property in the Kingdom.
Realestate.com.kh’s unique partnerships with marketing channels such as the PropertyGuru Group (Asia’s largest and most visited real estate portal group) and Juwai.com (China’s #1 website for Chinese buyers looking to buy purchase property abroad) will attract serious international buyers for the two day show. Local marketing will also be comprehensive, targeting both the expatriate population and high-net-worth local property investors. The show is strategically being held at NagaWorld Hotel, the first choice for accommodation in Phnom Penh for Asian investors, dignitaries and business people.
Mark the Cambodia Real Estate Show in your calendar on the 5th and 6th of May 2017 now and book your flights. Get ready for the biggest property show in Cambodia’s history.
Business Cambodia, Bizkhmer, Khmernavi, Sin Chew Daily, B2B, Amcham, Britcham, Cambodia Constructors Association, Cambodian Valuers and Estate Agent Association PropertyGuru, PropertyGuru International, Juwai, Khmer Times and La Reine.